Friday, December 09, 2011

Make Something Every Day: Days Seven and Eight

Wednesday was a crazy busy day.  With the fundraiser in the works, I felt like all I had time to make while I was home was phone calls.  I am so thankful that the person is charge of communications at our Girl Scout council is helping me with press releases.  So, so thankful!  

Yesterday Esme spent the day with my mom, and in the evening I worked at one of my favorite events, Culture and Cocktails.  I helped patrons make houses out of graham crackers, frosting, and tons and tons of of candy.  Everyone had a great time and you can see me in the background of some the photos on Masslive.  The Gingerbread Fantasy exhibit was open, where you can see one of the biggest projects Esme and I have worked on this year, "Camp Ginger."


No comments: