Friday, December 02, 2011

Make Something Every Day - Day Two


Esme and I kept busy this morning and let Ethan sleep in.  We went shopping for a former member of our Girl Scout troop.  Her family had a house fire and she and her sister lost almost all of their belongings to smoke damage.  We decided to get them each a dress and a toy for Christmas, and the girls are making all kinds of little handicrafts to include in their gift bags.


I am fighting my second cold of the season so I wasn't feeling super ambitious, but we really wanted to use up the older bananas, so I washed my hands thoroughly and kept going.  Esme and I have never made banana bread so I'm not sure exactly how it will turn out.  We just made a mini loaf as a test and it's baking now.  I'm going to take some cough syrup and cuddle up with my husband and hope to feel ambitious tomorrow.

1 comment:

Owl at Home said...

It looks delicious and I can't wait to have a slice of the bread!