Monday, December 12, 2011

Make Something Every Day: Day Eleven

Today we made our annual pilgrimage to visit Santa Claus!  We go to the same place every year and Esme looks forward to it very much.  This year she asked Santa for a Stacie Doll.  He asked if she had more on her list and she said no, so he promised to bring her some surprises, and Mrs. Claus said she and the elves would help pick them out.  


While we were there, Esme got to dip some candles.  She chose to make one red and orange the other purple and blue.  I told her we can use them on our table for Christmas dinner. 


I love hosting Christmas dinner and last year I was super sick so I didn't get to cook at all.  My mother in law brought us dinner, and then my whole family still came and visited us and we had dessert together.  My family still visiting even though I couldn't make them dinner was one of my best presents ever.  

No comments: