Monday, September 26, 2005

This is a challenge from 2 Peas - Ten Weird Things About Me:

1. I hate tomatoes. Lots of people don't like tomatoes, what's weird is how much I abhor them. I hate tomatoes more than I hate social injustice.
2. If I start saying the alphabet I have to say the whole thing, even if it's only in my head. It must be an OCD thing.
3. My family secretly pretends that a former U.S. Congressman my mother knew as a child is my real father.
4. I cannot eat food that was stored in a community space or fridge. I don't mean in someone's home, but like at work. I bring a cooler so I won't have to put my soda in the fridge.
5. I still love listening to what was my favorite record at 4 years old. (Peter, Paul, and Mommy.)
6. I do not like people to sit on my bed. My only exceptions are my DH (of course), my DD, my nephew, and one of my brothers. I don't know why it doesn't bother me with one of my brothers, but it does with the other.
7. I cannot develop an accent for any language but English, no matter how hard I try. I've been told I have a strong Connecticut accent.
8. I am only good at video games that move vertically rather than horizontally.
9. I never get any suggestion of sex or homosexualtiy in movies unless it is specifically spelled out.
10. I love listening to a couple conservative talk shows even though I'm a die hard liberal.

9 comments:

gloria said...

I am with you on #10...I am not liberal, though.

All of these others gave me a chuckle...I am not the only weirdo after all! LOL (meant in a nice way of course!!)

Collette Osuna said...

Great entry!! Im new to blogging, but not to scrapbooking...I have a blog I just made on Sunday and would love to join in on this challenge....help if ya' can:)

rani said...

I like 10 too! It keeps things in perspective.

Fun list!!!!

Sandra Collins said...

Love the list - it is so awesome to share all these quirks with each other!!

Stephanie said...

Some of these are really funny. I, however, HAVE sat on your bed occasionally. Whoops!!

SpAzzGiRL said...

I stink at all video games because I can't "see" where any cliffs are.
Thanks for sharing. :)

suzanne said...

Fun list! I totally agree with #1!

Tenika said...

how funny, i'm only good at video games if they go horizontal...if it's vertical my vision gets all kooky!

Patience said...

I am with you on the tomato thing... although I am getting better! LOL