Wednesday, September 28, 2005

OMG I am so tired right now. We spent 6 great hours at the Big E today, and it wore me out! I love going places with Ethan and Esme. They are so fun to be with, and Esme loves getting both her parents all to herself to take her on exciting outings.

Esme was very interested in the animals, the rides, and the food. She got to try a lot of treats today like a Philly Cheesesteak sandwich, fried dough, a cider doughnut, and a caramel apple. Of course these were all things she just had tastes of. Her favorite ride was a little train she went on with Ethan. She was happy because they got to sit in the engine car. She also got to see a parade right before we left and the marching bands were a big hit.

I got to do something new too - I went into a house of mirrors for the first time. I went in by myself and took my camera to get some fun self portraits. I think I got a couple good shots.

No comments: