Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I received my first Design Team supplies! I got an envelope from Scraptalk and a box from ScrapZone yesterday! Of course I had to start a layout last night. I got about halfway through before I realized it was really time for me to go to bed.

I've unpacked several more boxes and started to reorganize our laundry room. My house is so disorganized right now it's overwhelming. I'm glad I can get little bits done while Esme is occupied by something else. I want to have a harvest party at my house and so I want to get the whole house in good order in time.

The idea of a harvest party really appeals to me. We have some friends that don't do Halloween, but they can still do pumpkins and apples and all kinds of other fun fall things. Also, by having a harvest theme instead of Halloween we have a much greater range of time we can plan in, and we won't have to compete with other parties. I hope I'll be able to have my family and few friends come.

1 comment:

Gwyn said...

I like the idea of a harvest party. Our family was part of a community supported agriculture operation when my boys were younger, and I have wonderful memories of the harvest parties held on the farm at season's end. Lovely idea!