Thursday, September 15, 2011

The New Job

I am really excited that I got to start my new job this week! I am working as a Museum Educator! In so many ways, this is the perfect job for me! I love Science, teaching, and working with children, but most of all, I know I am going to learn so much at this job! Isn't this the perfect job for a homeschooling mom?

 If it was just a few more hours, it would be perfect. I will still have to work at my old job as well. Oh and one more thing - the Live Animal Show. The fact that the snake is named Taco doesn't really make it any more appealing to pick it up! The hissing cockroach doesn't really do it for me either. (Wahhhhh!!! Run away!!!!) This photo is of Esme and TJ looking at the other snake I might have to hold - this one is really cool - it has a number 68 in it's pattern!


I feel so lucky that the job comes with a museum membership along with reciprocal admission to all kinds of cool places, and my employee ID gets me into even MORE, including free lawn seats at Tanglewood. If I have to hold the bearded lizard I'll just go to my happy place - sipping sparkling grape juice by candlelight while listening to the Boston Symphony Orchestra.

No comments: