Friday, September 09, 2011

Little Expeditions as Fall Starts

It seems like I can't fight Fall any longer. I dreamt last night that I decided to to swimming one last time and the water was just too cold. We're getting back into our homeschooling routines, and my husband is back into working his evening shift. Next week I'll be starting my new job and soon returning part time to my old job as well. Is it time for Pumpkinfest yet? {Sigh.} My good friend Jennifer and I went out last night for a bit. She had a gift certificate waiting to be used, and so we hit the scrapbook store and had some Mexican food. She is an awesome person. We disagree on things like politics, but she is super generous and fun, on top of being a super talented scrapbooker! Check out her blog for some inspiration.
I got these stickers at the store - can't wait to use them - I will have to challenge myself to post a project using them within the next week!
:

No comments: