Friday, July 06, 2007


We get ready for the wedding tonight and by the time I get home on Sunday I'll have the sister-in-law of my dreams. Kim is a beautiful, loving, incredibly fun person. I have enjoyed getting to know her since they first got together, and have loved being able to watch the milestones in their relationship. She can stand up for herself and keep Charles in his place too. I am so happy that my brother has found such a wonderful person to spend his life with. I am also happy that my nephew, Dylan, will have such a wonderful stepmother, that Esme will have such a great aunt, and that Kim will be a part of my family.

3 comments:

Lorrie said...

So wonderful that you're sil is such a sweetie. I have one SIL that i feel just like about!!

Nicole said...

how awesome!!

my little bro is getting married in the fall to a woman that we just adore...we're so lucky!

enjoy the weekend...best wishes to the happy couple =)

Staci Compher said...

congrats on the new SIL !!