Thursday, July 05, 2007

Have you ever developed your own mission statement? I was reading mission statements at various churches tonight and remembered one I'd developed at the Mission Statement Builder several years ago. I decided it was time for a new one, since my life has changed so much since then. Here is mine:

I will try to use my enthusiasm for productive outcomes. I will continue to enjoy my time with Ethan and work toward our mutual growth. I will endeavor to be the best mother I can be for Esme. I will surround myself with the positive people that I love. I will look to see beautiful things through my daughter's eyes every day. I will do my best to discern and follow His calling. I will continue to make my family my first priority. I will continue reading and educating myself to stay interesting. I will surround myself with funny people because I love laughing. I will let Esme guide me through homeschooling by her interests. I will bask in my happiness and the happiness of others whenever possible. I will endeavor to follow His example in my daily life. I will not give up because I feel overwhelmed or underappreciated. I will do my best to give as many blessings as I receive.

No comments: