Sunday, July 22, 2007


**THERE ARE NO SPOILERS ON THIS BLOG**
I was so glad I got to go to the Harry Potter party at the store where Ethan works occasionally. It was so fun to see all the kids full of anticipation for the new book, seeing all the people who dressed up, and just feeling the excitement in the air. The crowd counted down from 30 til the owner waved the first copies in the air. Some people went right outside and sat down on the steps to start reading!

I finished the book at about 3:30 am today. I enjoyed it very much. It was a mix of interesting, exciting, mysterious, with a little bit of obvious thrown in. The obvious bits are no less appreciated than the surprises though.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

I loved the book too...never read a book so fast.

Sharon said...

Finished the book last night...fantastic! Although I agree that some parts were predictable.