Monday, July 16, 2007

The past week has been a very hard one for me. The first visit with my dad that I've initiated in five years was Wednesday, I had an emotional night with my nephew on Wednesday, as of Friday I am no longer church school coordinator at my church, and Saturday I had to take my daughter to the ER where she was diagnosed with pneumonia. It has been an emotional roller coaster and very difficult. I am glad this is a new week.

I tried out a new church on Sunday. It went fairly well. They are starting up a new church school which would be an interesting thing to be part of, but on the other hand I think what might be best for Esme is a church that already has a strong education program. I am going to try out a few before I even start to settle down somewhere, so I am going to head to a different one this coming Sunday. The one thing I have decided for sure is that I want to stay an Episcopalian.

Thanks to this quiz posted by Anilu I found out the dessert I am most like is my very favorite dessert, the brownie.
You Are a Brownie

Decadent and intense, you aren't for the weakhearted.
Those who can deal with your strong flavor find out how sweet you really are.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I'm sorry you've had a rough time lately, hugs.

Disney Mummy said...

Sorry you've had such a wretched time of things Jenny! Hang in there kiddo!