Thursday, June 07, 2007

Sophia posted a challenge on 2 Peas today to blog what inspires you.

There are two women I go to church with who both inspire me all the time. They are both named Joan. Joan D. is a super powerhouse. If anything needs doing for our church, she does it. If you need information about the church and Joan doesn't know it, you might as well give up because it doesn't exist. She has a very busy life but finds so much more time to give. She was the first person who ever reached out to me from this church, right after Esme was born.

Joan S. is not only an amazing person who has devoted uncountable hours to her community and her church, but is incredibly generous and helped me even from her bed in a long term care facility. Plus she is an extremely interesting woman who I feel I have a lot to learn from. I feel enriched every time I have the opportunity to be in her prescence. I feel so lucky to know these women and I am inspired by both of them!

No comments: