Wednesday, June 06, 2007


I can't wait to get this book into my hands. It contains my second published page, and I heard from a few scrapping friends that the book is really good.

Tomorrow my baby will have her last day of nursery school. And at least for a while, it will be her last day of "school" because we are about to begin our homeschooling adventure. I am both excited and apprehensive. She is very much looking forward to learning to read, but asked me yesterday if I will still read books to her.

EDITED TO ADD: The book has arrived! They did a beautiful job and it's definitely a book worth looking at! My layout is on page 109.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Not only a big congrats to you on being published, but the title of that book makes me desire it! How awesome is that?

And, congrats to your little one on her new venture!