Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Things I'm Thinking About Today:

I hate American Idol. It makes me want to cry for the people who don't make it, or who get publicly voted off after all the work and passion they put into their songs.

Esme said today, "I love you the most, Mommy. And Greyson and Pekoe and Daddy." It was so sweet. I always ask her who loves her and since she has such a long list, I usually have to say, okay, but who loves you the most? I say Daddy and Mommy but she adds the kitties too.

I hate the new morning TV line up. I used to like to relax and possibly watch at sitcome in the morning and now it's all court shows and games shows. Boring! I miss the days Stephanie and I used to both watch Roseanne reruns. Or hey at least give me Frasier. I can't take that Judege Mathis. I can't wait for Spring so I can spend my mornings digging in the dirt instead of stuck inside!

I need to do more scrapbooking. And I need to get faster at it. I don't know what's wrong with me - I used to do 4 or even 5 pages on a good night and now it seems like if I do more than one it's a miracle. I don't know why I'm so slow, but I need to pick up the pace!

There was a rumor on NSBR today that Two Peas was going to close. I believe it was unfounded, but I had to think - would it be such a bad thing for me if it did? I'm a bit too caught up in the pea-world I think. If I didn't visit Two Peas I could probably cut my online time back by two thirds or so.

In 2 short weeks I will have health insurance. Thank goodness! We haven't been without it since 1999 and it's been a bit scary these last 2 and a half months. I've really been trying to make my prescriptions last. Plus it seems like little kids need to go to the doctor frequently. Thankfully we'll have insurance by Esme's 3 year checkup.

OMG did I just say Esme's 3 year check up?!?! My baby is going to be 3 in 2 months and 6 days. Aye aye aye. I can't believe how fast the last year went. I'm considering a fairy themed party. Why? Because I have an adorable fairy themed costume for Esme. Anyone who doesn't want to be a fairy can be a pirate.
Esme's party means there will be Jera's party too, and not too long after that, Dylan's parties. Their birthdays are all within 45 days of each other's.

I'm tired of my nativity being up. It's the only strictly Christmas decoration left up. I'm taking it down tomorrow.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Esme can't be three years old yet, because it was just a couple of months ago that I was visiting her at the hospital when she was born. What's up with that?

Mimi said...

No way, I agree - she can't be 3, I remember when she was born.