Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My nativity is still up.

Esme has a cold. Yesterday she was soooo good-natured and sweet about everything - I felt soo bad for her because she obviously felt miserable but she had such a good attitude. Today made up for that. She was MISERABLE. The only thing that has made her happy all day was seeing Jenn L, the scrapbooking manager at AC Moore. They have a very close relationship. Esme sees Jenn more than she seems my mom!!

So when Ethan gets home, I'm going to hide for a while. I'm coming down to the cave and I'm going to continue organizing my scrapbooking supplies. It gives me a chance to fondle my paper so it's actually pretty fun. Plus I can watch a Seinfeld rerun - ahhh simple pleasures.

This Saturday something very exciting is going to happen - I'm going to be taking my youngest brother's engagement photos! I'm taking them at Avery Point in Groton - what a wonderful setting! I can't wait to pose them and take great shots. Plus I'm finally meeting Jill, his future sister-in-law, who both he and his fiancee say I will love.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like fun!! Extended family is always good, eh?

Mimi said...

Congratulations on the engagement!

It's ok to have your Natvity up, you know?