Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I have the post-Christmas blues!! I had such a wonderful time with my family and friends, especially Ethan and Esme, that I can't believe I have to wait a year to do it again. Esme and I did a ton of Christmas activities this year and I loved seeing how excited she was. Because of her age, no two Christmases will be the same and I wish I could go back and relive this one!

I've been purging my scrapbooking paper, which is a task that was LONG overdue. I purged it a couple months ago but wasn't really honest with myself about what I am really going to use. Last week I gave the pile from my first pass to Hillary and it made her so happy I was inspired to give her some more. My new pile is probably double the size of the first, and I really feel what I'm left with is paper I'd actually enjoy using.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Isn't that incredible? I keep a box of things to send on (to a Pea who works with breast cancer patients) and it is so freeing to put things there that I know I won't use.

Harmonia said...

I saw you on Mimi's blog and thought I would stop by - always nice to meet another scrapbooker. Care if I link you? Let me know!

Disney Mummy said...

I've been purging too this week. I've got a big box of supplies to donate to Amandalinz' Ronald McDonald House charity.

Stephanie said...

I hope our trip to Bellows Falls and those Primas brightened your day!! :) Hey, speaking of Primas...I forgot to give you some of my vintagey ones and I'll give some to Lisa.