Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Life Cycles of Frogs and Toads

For the last few weeks I have been working on this mural to be used as a game board at the museum where I work.  We have a special frogs exhibit and docents will use play this game with school groups who come to visit.  At first I worked on it in the office I share with the other educators, but I actually moved much faster on it when I brought it home.  Watched a few episodes of The Office on Roku, listened my daughter practice playing the recorder, and filled all the details.


At this point, I am thrilled to be done with it!  I do have to tweak it a bit now that we've tried playing the game, but at this point it is pretty complete.  One of the docents very kindly said to me, "So you're an artist?"  I wish!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I particularly like the owl. Very nice. By the way, I tried to "follow" you but I don't see an option to do that.