Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Back to Scrapping - Be Mine


I'm not sure if it is just weeks, but it certainly fees like months since I have scrapbooked, and the last few days I've realized how much I've missed it!  Not only because I love the tactile experience, looking at photos, etc. but because it is the one time a week that my best friend, Lisa, and I have completed devoted to spending time together.  Last night I got to break out several items I'd collect at tags sales or received for Christmas and did a couple pages.

This set of photos is one of the first sets I've had printed after using filters on Picnik.  They have a very soft feel.  They are from Valentine's Day 2011 and it is amazing to me how much Esme has changed in that time.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ooh, so pretty! The color choice was great and I love the doilies and hearts. The subject choice ain't so bad either! ;)

ScrappnBee said...

Super cool page! Glad that you have found your mojo and done some creating! The layout totally rocked!!! -Amanda