Monday, January 30, 2012

Doing this page made me remember how much I love scrapbooking!  I love all the clothes-line pages that are popular right now and really wanted to do one of my own.  These are some older pics - special to me because they are of Esme and her godparents.


I used my Slice for the title and dug deep into my camping themed materials for a mix of embellishments. I have had that Pebbles tag forever, waiting for the perfect layout.  The sticker that says, "savor," was from a scrapbook store in Connecticut that went out of business at least 5 years ago!

3 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

I like your layout and the design matches the subject of your photos...cool stuff.

Stephanie said...

Very cute! I'm working on using up some stuff from my stash too. Just did a layout using all...Chatterbox!

scrappymo! said...

Great to preserve the older memories.