Wednesday, May 16, 2007


I just finished altering a big wooden letter for the first time, and I had so much fun doing it, I think this might become one of my standard gifts. I used Anna Griffin supplies for this one - I loved how the one pieces paper was both pink and black and white. It's a gift for our church secretary, who I have come to realize has had a pretty thankless job these long months that we haven't had a rector. I really appreciate her and sympathize with her, so upon the new rector's arrival I suggested a staff appreciation week. It's so important to tell workers how much you value them - a pretty crummy job can get so much better with just a small thank you. Hopefully I'll get to chair up the appreciation committee.

2 comments:

Amy Birch said...

Such a beautiful project, Jenny!

She's going to love it!!!

Amy :)

Mimi said...

Gorgeous!

I have a couple of those almost finished, I need to get on that.

Is that a Chalice on the tag?