Friday, April 21, 2006

OMG where does it end? In November I started convincing myself that after the holidays, life would slow down, and I'd have tons of time to just hang out or get stuff done around the house. It seems like just when things start to slow down a little bit, we're into a whirlwind again. I'm not saying some of these activities aren't optional, but how to do we fit in everything we HAVE to do, and everything we WANT to do? This was my schedule for the last week or so:

Good Friday: to CT Vicki's house for party, visit to Aunt Mary who I hadn't seen in 7 years, evening with Lisa
Saturday: opening day at Six Flags - got there early and then spent the whole day there with Lisa & family
Sunday: Easter - activities around home and then back to CT for dinner at mom's and a stop at Lisa's house
Monday: drive Ethan to work, run a bunch of emergency errangs, pick Ethan up, and back to Six Flags
Tuesday: went to the office and met my boss for the first time, ran more errands, scrapped with friends at night
Wednesday: this was supposed to be our official day of rest...what we actually did is escaping my tired brain
Thursday: went on scrap store adventure with Stephanie, out to lunch, and to the park with Esme
Friday: babysat Liam and Grace, went to Yankee Candle factory, took Esme for allergy consultation and to have blood drawn
Tomorrow: back to CT for Lisa's "Post Easter Egg Hunt" and more family visits
Sunday: back to CT AGAIN - this time for Dylan's birthday party
Monday: I'm praying to work so I can finally get some rest!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey, you forgot on Easter that you also came over and scrapbooked with me til midnight!! :)

Mimi said...

So busy! Travel safely and enjoy.