Sunday, January 13, 2013

Instagram Mini Album


Sometimes during these busy weeks it's easier to sneak in time to do six by six layouts than full twelve by twelve, so I've been concentrating on my Instagram Mini Album.  To make it even easier, I've been using all the new BasicGrey Fact & Fiction supplies that my wonderful husband and daughter got me for Christmas.  The album won't be super matchy, but it will coordinate throughout with a certain color scheme and feel.  Here are the first seven pages.








6 comments:

Tracy said...

Your pages are stunning.
I am working in 6x6 sizes right now as well. They are so fun.
I am working on my 3 daughters' Dec. Daily's.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what a fun mini album!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Hi Jenny! :) Such a great way to document the day-to-day stuff.

Tammy said...

Fabulous pages! I like working on 6x6 pages when I'm short on time too. Love the instagram photos - that will make for a great album.

laurab said...

You got alot of pages done. The llok great! I just finished my December Daily but still working on my other christmas one.

Isbaha said...

Such a lovely mini album !