Thursday, August 16, 2012

Loving Grid Layouts

I have been working harder to give weight to certain pages in my albums. It can be hard to balance having 100 adorable photos when they are of a not-particularly-significant event in our lives, or when I have similar photos year after year of the same activities. I have been turning more and more to grid-style layouts, where I can get lots of photos on a page.
For this page I wanted to include lots of photos because I am looking back at a time that my daughter and my entire Girl Scout troop was so much littler! Half the layouts I've pinned on Pinterest seem to be grids as well.

5 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love the grid work!! looks fantastic!!

thanks for stopping by my blog today!mp

Jasmine said...

Oh, I love the grid look! Looks like cookie making was a good time!
-Jasmine-
alittledabofglue

laura said...

Love your layout. Don't say the photos aren't significant....time will fly and you'll be happy to have the more spontaneous photos, or real life, quiet moments. You'll see

Tammy said...

I love a good grid too. I love that you can get so many photos on without crowding the page. The grid gives your eye a rest and breaks everything up naturally. Love how this turned out! :)

Jen Mc said...

I love this layout