Thursday, August 18, 2011

Last few summer days....

My summer seems to be slipping away so quickly! Nooooooo! I am so lucky to have the summers off, but this year it's been a bit stressful. Between my car needing a new engine and hoping/looking for a permanent job, I've had a lot on my hands. But I did have time to go blueberry picking with my favorite little girl.....



Speaking of that little girl, I am gearing up for homeschooling now. Every morning she gets a folder of independent work, so I've been copying, researching, etc. to make sure we have the materials we need to get started. I do most of the prep and her dad does most of the sit-down lessons.

I am probably super late in the game, but some friends just introduced me to Picnik. I am LOVING it. I used the Lomo filter on the above photo.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

omg she looks so much older in this pic! it's a beautiful picture.

Margie Higuchi said...

Good luck with the job search! Love blueberries - how fun :)