Tuesday, November 22, 2005

So, I don't get to go to NYC on Thursday. It's supposed to rain or snow and we just can't see having Esme standing out there in the cold and wet for hours. Boo! I really wanted to go!

Instead my mom invited us to come to her house - the beauty of that plan is that my 1.5 year old nephew, Dylan, will be there, and I'll get to spend some quality time with him. I love that boy so much! He is so special to me! I made a litte 6 by 6 album of him for my brother for Christmas - I can't wait to give it to him!

I started my Christmas shopping - Esme is getting a ton of Play Doh and Play Doh accessories this year. I got some great scrapbooking supplies for my best friends, and I have a couple cool ideas for Ethan-Boo. The one person I'm always stumped for is Sarah, my other brother's long time girlfriend.

3 comments:

Disney Mummy said...

Ack! I forgot the most important part of what I wanted to say, "Happy Thanksgiving friend!"

Disney Mummy said...

Oh Jenny, sorry to hear that you're not going to NYC, but I can't say that I blame you for keeping Esme out of the elements.

Mimi said...

I'm sorry you aren't going to NYC, but I agree, it sounds like you are choosing the better plan!

Happy Thanksgiving and congratulations on the shopping!