Monday, August 12, 2013

My Birthday (and my fun presents!)

My sweet husband invited my brother to come up for my birthday.  We went to my favorite sushi place, and my brother even tried some!  Afterward we went to our favorite open mic night, and Ethan and I each performed two songs.  He did two original and I did two country western songs with my autoharp.  This was my first time performing solo in public and I was nervous!


Being anywhere with them is fun, but I was lucky that a couple of my friends stopped by as well, and I did pretty well once I got up there - just a couple minor mistakes.

I received some awesome scrappy birthda presents!  Here are two of my favorites:



I'm looking forward to adding some color to my projects, especially scrapbook pages, with these two new things.  I have always been into really BRIGHT colors, so I am loving the neon trends.  Hoping to get some scrappy time as early as this afternoon.  

No comments: