Thursday, October 13, 2011

Some of my Best Friends are Reptiles

You might have heard, about a month ago, I started a new job that I love.  I am a Museum Educator, and for the last few weeks I have been learning all the school and family programs, etc.  I have already learned so much at this job, and had so great days there.

However, I have been dreading today since I first saw the schedule.  It didn't occur to me while I was interviewing that they might expect me to actually hold live animals.  I am not exactly afraid of snakes, but I am not exactly comfortable with them either.  Lucky for me, my boss said she is not going to force anyone to hold animals they are not comfortable with, and gave us all an out.  I wanted to at least try though.  Here is the video of me holding them for the first time today!

No comments: