Wednesday, May 28, 2008


I recently finished reading The Screwtape Letters for the first time. I loved this book! It's written by a demon who is training his nephew to pull people away from God ("the Enemy") and how they use the trappings of this life to try to separate us from Him. Each chapter contains at least one lesson, and this book really made me think about my relationship with God and how to be closer to Him in ways that I hadn't before. C. S. Lewis has opened my eyes in other books as well, and if you were touched by the messages in the Chronicles of Narnia, you would probably enjoy this book as well.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Isn't it an amazing book?

VanC said...

This is one of his I haven't read before so I'll have to check it out. I love books that make me think and C.S. Lewis always delivers!