Monday, October 29, 2007

I am currently a second grade teacher! From a couple weeks ago til the end of January I have my very own class in my first ever long-term sub assignment. I am so lucky that it is at one of nicest schools in the district I work in! I am so lucky to work with super supportive teachers and an awesome para too! I never thought I would want to do a long-term gig, but this one is definitely a great fit.

I am currently reading Uncle Tom's Cabin and not getting much scrapbooking done! I am toying with the idea of entering HOF this year, but I'm not sure I could ever actually get all those assignments done while working every day, so I might just save my good ones for MMM this summer.

1 comment:

beth opel said...

Hi Jenny!

Thanks for visiting our blog! Glad to "meet" another teacher and English lover!

Congrats on your long-term sub position...at our school, those folks often get hired permanently if they do a good job filling in!