Friday, March 16, 2007

I have been sooo neglectful of my poor blog! Getting our apartment ready for our new tenants has been all-consuming the last few weeks. Ethan and I have hardly worked on anything else. The good news though, is that we have someone moving in next weekend.

For now we are digging out of the still-falling snow! The weather this week was just a tease, up into the 60s, and now we are back to our typical Northeast weather again. Shucks - I really enjoyed not wearing a coat for a couple days.

In scrapbooking news, I have had another page picked up for publication! This one will be in the Memory Makers 601 Great Scrapbook Ideas book. I am anxiously awaiting my copy of the Mother Goose Guide to Scrapbooking which will feature my second pub and is due out April 1st. Esme loves seeing herself in print.

No comments: