Friday, September 15, 2006


For the last year I've been on the Search Committee to find a new Rector for our church. I've been an Episcopalian since birth, and for us, this is a long process. We've finished writing our parish profile which outlines who we are and what we want to be, and in a few short weeks we're going to be getting candidates and starting interviews. In the meantime, I've been asked to consider becoming the Sunday School coordinator, which really appeals to me. Esme starts Sunday School this week, and I'd like to know I'm nearby while not actually being in her classroom. I'd also like to be more involved in general and get to know more of the parents of children Esme's age. This photo is the interior of my church. Since I spent the first 25 years of my life at one church, I never thought I'd be as comfortable somewhere else, but I am. I love this place. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mimi said...

What a beautiful church! Congratulations on your search committee's work, and on the Sunday School coordinater job!