Wednesday, December 01, 2004

A Very Busy Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! During the day we received phone calls and photos from my mom and Charles who were enjoying themselves at the Macy's parade and the Radio City Christmas Spectacular in New York. My brother James also called to wish me a happy Thanksgiving. I made dinner and we had Donna and Edwina & Wolfgang over to share it with us. I am very thankful to have such wonderful people in my life!

Friday morning I woke up just after 5 to hit all the Black Friday sales. I got some great deals! Friday evening I went to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at the Bushnell with my friend Lance. I hadn't seen Lance in a very long time so that was nice, and the show was just spectacular! Ethan had Kyle over to work on some music they've been collaborating on recently.

Saturday we took Esme and met Lisa and her family at Santa's Land in Vermont. We all had a wonderful time. Esme's favorite parts were the rides and the huge slide! My favorite part was watching Ethan and Esme together. I am so thankful for what a great dad she has!

By Sunday we were all exhausted and slept most of the day away!

No comments: