Sunday, May 30, 2004

a nice, relaxing day together

This morning we woke and went to breakfast at Friendly's with Roxanne and Charles. We promised Roxanne that she could order cereal and it turned out they don't carry it anymore, and the poor girl had to have watermelon.

After they left Ethan, Esme, Kyle and I headed down to the flea market. This was Donna's first week having her very own booth. It looked really nice and she has plans for it that I'm sure will make her very successful. One of the strangest things at the flea market is that the guy next to her has a card that says, "Antiques and Cribbage" and he spends the day trying to recruit people to play cribbage with him. Ethan and I both played against him this afternoon. He beat me miserably but Ethan won one out of two games against him. I plan to go back next week and try my luck again.

Debra and Julianna came over this afternoon to visit and play with Esme. Esme is fascinated by older children and really seemed to enjoy playing with Julianna.

Of course this evening we had to play Golf! We only played one game but I narrowly beat Kyle and Ethan. Ethan just put some cookies in the oven and soon I'll be enjoying one with a glass of milk.

No comments: